Have you been a 'Do what is right, not what is easy' person since you were a kid? If yes, studying law should have been the only career choice you have made. Let us help you start the Journey through CLAT exam coaching in Hyderabad. Gray school trains students appearing for the CLAT exam, we are one of the trusted CLAT coaching centres in Hyderabad with shortcut methods to crack the CLAT exam. Our CLAT coaching Hyderabad includes both long and short-term batches with experienced faculty, updated CLAT study materials and digital classrooms. Our students have successfully made an irreversible career in one of the 19 NLUs in India.
About Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) Exam is the most preferred law entrance exam in India. CLAT exam was started in 2008 and more than 40,000 students write CLAT today. CLAT is conducted on a rotational basis to select the eligible students for the 19 National Law Universities in India, excluding National Law University, Delhi and HP National Law University, Shima as they have their own selection process.
All the nineteen National Law Universities offer a five-year UG law Programmes and most of the NLUs also offer PG Programmes in Law. NUALS, Kochi is organizing the Eleventh Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2018). Other Law schools like NMIMS Mumbai, Nirma University Ahmedabad, and UPES Dehradun also accept the CLAT score.
CLAT Courses we offer
2-Year Course for 11th class students
1-year Course for 12th Class students
Repeaters Course (1- Year Course) - Weekly 5-Day Classes
1. Duration: 50 Days ( Access to all the Test papers, Study Materials, Classroom Training)
2. Duration: 20 Days ( Tests with Explanation)
People opting for a Correspondence course with Gray School will have full access to study materials, Books and Test Papers that will help them clear CLAT Exam at ease.
Check out the list of 19 National Law Universities participating for UG and PG degree programmes:
1. National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bengaluru
2. National Law Institute University (NLIU), Bhopal
3. National Law University (NLU), Jodhpur
4. Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur
5. Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar
6. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU), Lucknow
7. The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS), Kolkata
8. Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab
9. The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS), Kochi Rajiv
10. Chanakya National Law University (CNLU), Patna
11. National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJA), Assam
12. National Academy of Legal Study and Research (NALSAR), University of Law, Hyderabad
13. National Law University Odisha (NLUO), Cuttack
14. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Mumbai
15. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Nagpur
16. Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS), Tiruchirappalli
17. Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), Visakhapatnam
18. National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi
19. Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU), Aurangabad